FB pixel

Landscape Maintenance

Landscape Maintenance


Business Info


Listing #: 71456


Asking Price: $325,000


Discretionary Earnings: $278,229

From its beginning in 2007, this firm has established a loyal group of around 14 long-term customers, providing them with professional landscape maintenance services.  About 90% of the work is on commercial plazas with the other 10% for residential customers.  The owner's primary functions are scheduling, estimating jobs, regular equipment maintenance and ordering plants, parts and materials.  A new owner will have a great opportunity to grow the business due to the tremendous growth that is occurring on the SW Florida Gulf Coast.  


Adding a few new people is all that is needed since there is enough equipment being sold with the business to equip another crew. The firm currently does no advertising and has no website. The demand for landscape services in Florida is strong and firms that have been successfully providing those services to established customers are also in demand.  This offering presents an existing landscape firm a tremendous opportunity to grow through acquisition or for someone new to step into a growing industry in this dynamic SW Florida market. 

Enter your information here to learn more about this business.

We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared.
>